September 23, 2009

Accessory Ave.


Accessory Ave. is a great place to find unique, handmade and affordable items for everyone of every age. Accessory Ave. has Adorable Scripture Covers, Hymnal Covers, Totes of all sizes, Covered Day Planners, Covered Journals and More! I have come up with a fun way to accessorize your church materials, so you won't ever forget your scriptures at church :)Any of my product are a super idea for a baptism gift, birthday/Christmas gift, or to keep just for yourself! I also do custom orders for any size scriptures. All my totes and covers that are on the website fit the regular size Quad scriptures, bit I have done custom orders for the mini quads and the large print quads as well. You name it, I can make it for you :)

I am very easy to work with and will do everything I can to get you just what you are wanting. Come check us out and spread the word! If you become a follower of my blog, you will know when there are new products or promotions/giveaways too.

Babyblvd@live.com www.accessoryave.blogspot.com