August 25, 2009

Bridges Preschool


Bridges Preschool is available on the web at www.bridgespreschool.com It is known for being a professional preschool with quality extended care if needed. Bridges employs teachers with degrees who incorporate learning through play centers. Bridges offers structure and routine yet flexibility at the same time. It's a hands-in and hands-on experience for children.

There are 3 locations: Crismon & Main, Power & Brown (very close actually Brown & 66th St) and Gilbert & Ray. All locations are enrolling age 3-5, preschool-Kindergarten. Gilbert location enrolling Infants-Kindergarten. Part time: Monday, Wednesday, Friday classes or Tuesday, Thursday classes or full-time: Monday-Friday classes are available. Prices vary depending on program.

I work at the Gilbert location but can get enrollment fees waived at any location for anyone who signs up through me! As an educator, I strongly recommend this preschool. I was not satisfied working in this field until I found Bridges, they just get it!

Anyone interested in enrolling can email me at dobson8r@yahoo.com, I would love to give you a tour of the location you are interested in and will get you a card for zero enrollment fees ($49-$69 savings). Denell Wilson