August 25, 2009

Handyman John

I have been in the Residential Design and Construction field for the past 25 years. I have the tools and am able to fix or build just about anything. No job is too big or too small. I can do everything from installing new light fixtures to a complete remodel or room addition. I offer free estimates, excellent service and my rates are very reasonable. Here are just
a sample of the projects I can help you with:

  • Landscape/Sprinkler repair or installation
  • Plumbing repairs
  • Electrical repairs
  • Drywall repairs
  • Skylights installed
  • Ceiling Fans/Light Fixtures installed
  • Painting (inside or out)
  • Shelving and Trim work
  • Door & Window repair/installation
  • Roof repairs
  • Cabinet repair/removal/installation
  • BBQ Island
  • New Patio
  • Room Additions
  • Arizona Rooms
  • Tile and Flooring
  • Fence & Gate repair/installation
  • Tree trimming/removal
  • Concrete repair/installation
The list goes on and on. I am happy to provide references upon request.

I have the know how and you have a need...Let's get together and get a few of these problems resolved. I also do design work and if permits are required for any of the work you need done, I can provide plans and help with the permit application process as well.

Give me a call anytime, 480-252-1012 Aaron McLaws. Or email me at: aaronmclaws@hotmail.com with any questions.